After several months’ work, we’re excited to announce our new website went live yesterday. Have a look and tell us what you think.
You’ll probably notice we’ve given our National Seniors brand a fresh, contemporary look with updated logos and fresh colours. This will be rolled out across all our materials in coming months.
We have built our new website with you – our members – front of mind. The streamlined design and layout provides an improved user experience, allowing you to easily navigate around the site and find the information you want.
Here are just some of the improvements the new website brings:
- It is fully responsive, which means you’ll be able to smoothly browse pages on your tablet, smartphone or desktop computer.
- We’ve added improved search functionality and a simplified menu so you can easily find the information you are looking for.
- We’ve refined and refreshed the content to make sure it is more relevant and timely.
- We’ve moved our Financial Information Desk information, fact sheets and booklets into the National Seniors Australia website so they are more easily accessible.
- Our dedicated travel and insurance services are easier to navigate.
- We’ve launched a new section called Advocacy Campaigns to keep you informed about what we’re working on and provide opportunities for you to be involved.
We will continue to improve the website in the coming months, adding more interactivity and relevant content. This will include more news and information for older Australians, our advocacy and research work, exclusive offers, ways to save, member benefits, events and more. Plus, we invite you to connect with us on our social channels - Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn and YouTube.
We hope you enjoy the fresh look and feel of our updated website. For any questions, suggestions or other feedback, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.